Thursday, November 08, 2007

What were you doing November 24 1984?

I was on the labor table delivering who is quite possibly the most awesome, beautiful, smartest daughter ever in the whole wide world...

Random Facts about the Most Possibly Awesome Beautiful Smartest Daughter Ever:
1) She was breastfed till she was almost one year old

2) She called her brothers the Bobos and has uttered more then once "I hate the Bobos"

3)Learned to ride an adult 10 speed while she was in kindergarton...she was so small she had to lay it down on a hill to get on it.

4) Refused to eat red jello for months because her brother told her red jello was made from blood..everytime I served it she would just look at it and cry.

5) Made her barbies physically mature by drawing on them with ink pens. ( I threw them away after that)

6)Told the checkout lady at Marsh Grocery Store that I was her foster mother and I was mean ( I AM her biological mother). The lady looked at me like I was the Devil.

7)She had a mad infatuation with Jonathon Taylor Thomas and the Back Street Boys

8) Wrote a hate letter to her father that said "I hate you. You are a Big Meenie" and then signed it "Love your Little Princess" The note was slid under our bedroom door

9) Was nicknamed "The Woman" by her GMA Carnahan

10)Wrote the following in her diary: "Ricky and Timmy asked my why I was wearing a training bra when I did not need one...I told my mom...she said to ignore them...what kind of mother is she"

10)She sat by my side and rubbed my head saying "I love you Mommy don't cry" when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and was laying on the couch in pain.

11) She learned to count by helping me make formula bottles for my babies when I had my daycare

12) A box of her childhood memories is upstairs in my spare room and she WON'T come and get it.

13)Begged and begged to play the clarinet in the 6th grade. I finally caved in and bought the clarinet and let her join band. She played for one year and wanted to quit. I told her she was not quitting until I got my $1000.00 worth of toots out of that thing. She played until the end of 8th grade. She still refuses to pay the clarinet and has "lost" it.

14) She was a daisy, a brown and a girlscout

15) She has her drivers license number memorized...who does that?

16) Made me a Grandma...thus filling my life with joy...oh yeah it was filled with joy just by being her Mom... she just overflowed my joy level by giving me Adam.

To my daughter with all my love.
Love
Momma

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, your daughter sounds VERY special. Plus I hear she works a full time night job while being a mommy and housewife during the day. Thats pretty impresive! And I also hear she is more then willing to help out anybody at anytime, no matter how little sleep she has. How AMAZING!

m said...

That is so sweet.

I hope I can say the same things about my children someday.

Shhhh I think/know i will!

Mrs. Bear said...

Oh my, my teeth hurt, that was sooo sweet! :) What a beautiful letter!

I love the hate mail!

Amy said...

I'm behind on this one. But I have my driver's license memorized, and have for over a decade.

Barbara said...

That is my b-day as well and I was exactly 10 years old:)

Sags rock!