Saturday, May 08, 2010

Things I Must Keep Reminding Myself About

1) There is no such thing as just eating a few Cheese It's...if I open that box I am gonna probably finish them off.

2) Calling people wanker is not lady like.

3) Screaming at the driver on my left to "maintain your lane of travel you moran" with my car window rolled up will not actually keep him/her from straddling both lanes..

4)If I eat an entire bag of fun sized snickers my socks will get too tight...okay okay I mean my pants.

5)Buying new running shoes will not make me faster.

6) I cannot slap people in Walmart because they are in my way,I will get arrested and I don't look good in stripes.

7) Driving a 5 Speed Saturn really is cool...

8) The tag on my shirts go on the inside.....

9)Menopause is not an excuse to browbeat people or threaten to twist their heads off like a pop top.

10) Nice Girls don't make voo doo dolls.

1 comment:

The Slug said...

Hey guess who ?
The Slug came out of her winter hibernation !
Nice girls CAN MAKE Voo Doo Dolls , they just CAN"T stick pins in them ! hahaha
Check with YOUR local pastor for authenticity ( SP ) of the above info ! Giggle