Friday, August 19, 2005

TGIF

Had a great workout this morning at Power Hour. Though took it kinda of easy because my foot and ankle is still a little tender. Took a 1/2 day and went to a movie with my grandson Tyson. Ate lots of popcorn. Mom came over for dinner and I pumped her full of vegtables, corn on the cob, greenbeans and a zucchini, squash, tomato, onion blend. I remember a year and a half ago I was gagging on vegtables now I eat them with gusto..granted not the same gusto I eat golden grahams with but pretty close. Having a fish fry with my daughter and her fiance tomorrow night. And I will spending most of the weekend with one of my favorite guys...Tyson. He is a fun fun grandson. Being a mother was wondeful but being a grandma is fun. Looking fowards to having lots more grandchildren.

1 comment:

The Slug said...

Just wait till that little baby granddaughter gets here!!!! WOW !!!!
YOU will be on cloud nine. You will have to get a joggers stroller to do your 7 mile run....