Thursday, August 25, 2005

What an awesome day!!!

What a great morning! Went to the YMCA ( I love my Y friends) My jog was actually fun and I felt strong strong strong. Mentally I could have ran to the ends of the earth...unfortunately my body did not have the same opinion. Toby Keith has a song called "As Good as I Once Was" there is a line in there that says more or less "My body says no you can't...but my mind says yes I can" I decided that is my theme!! The mind is oh so willing but the body is oh so weak!!! It would be nice if my body would somewhat catch up with by mind!!! At any rate it was a great morning!!! Mid morning so so...had to go down to the coffee shop and get my a jumbo cup of coffee for a kick start....it did not work...but I recouperated nicely by the end of the day...made a dinner my husband was less then thrilled with..Pork Spareribs, Steamed white rice, broccoli, sauteed mushrooms and watermelon...perfectly healthy meal till he doused his rice with butter, brown sugar and white sugar...oh well at least he ate it. Cleaned out my dog's ears...always a glamerous job, and mopped the kitchen floor. I also had a suprise visit from my one of the mother's I use to do daycare for. Miss Molly's mom, Marilyn. Wonderful woman! Well that is all for a boring day in the life of Kim!!! More fun tomorrow!!!

No comments: