Saturday, December 03, 2005

MY MAN


Just wanted to include this picture of my handsome husband. He is at one of his favorite places...the woods. He loves to fish and tromp around in the woods. He will spend hours in the woods..hunting, fishing, rock hunting. I only will go with him in the fall...all the other times...there are too many bugs, its too muddy, its too hot...etc....He spends most of his weekends in the woods throughout the summer. Last summer I was whining (which unlike running I excel at) I whined "How come you never ask me to go" He reponds," Why don't you go with me today!" I respond VERY quickly, "Oh no it is too hot maybe another time!" Poor man he just can't win.

1 comment:

The Slug said...

HANDSOME????? That my dear ids in the eye of the beholder. TO young,not enought body fur and skinny for my taste !!!! AND besides he's my son-in-law !!! YUCK!!!! hahahaaaa