Saturday, December 16, 2006

I CAN'T SLEEP THEREFORE I CLEAN

1:30 A.M. and I was wide awake. What's a girl to do at 1:30 a.m? She mops floors, cleans toilets and scrubs out the bathtub. Now I am going to be a grump this afternoon! I actually got down on my hands and knees and peeled all the paint droplets off my bathroom floor (from the mess I made attempting to paint 4 years ago!) and I scrubbed my kitchen floor on my knees with bleach water and a scrub brush. I will not go into what I wore to scrub my floors but I will give you a hint....it was not pretty.

Workout: Going great! I did 3 miles of incline sprints on Tuesday, Swam on Wednesday,did 5 miles on Thursday and 2 miles and power hour yesterday. I also found if I lift before I run on Tuesday I can get my whole lift in. If I wait till after I run all my friends are in the weight room and the only thing that gets worked out is my yappy mouth. You might notice nothing is listed for Monday that is because I went into full Christmas meltdown. My cards were not addressed. I had unwrapped gifts laying about and I just panicked so I stayed home, addressed Christmas Cards and wrapped presents.

Christmas: My husband violated the honor system and LOOKED at my Master Christmas List! Granted it was laying out on the nightstand but that is what the honor system is for! He WROTE a note on my Master Christmas gift that he particularly liked one gift idea I had for him! I think the honor system is going to go....because when I told my daughter her father violated the honor system and looked at my Master Christmas List she says, "Mom we all look at your Master Christmas List" So now it will be put under lock and key or maybe I will invent a code so that no one can read it if in error it is left out.

Baby Adam: Baby Adam spent the night with Grandma last Saturday while his mom and dad went to a Christmas party. He slept the entire night! I thought I would not get much sleep keeping him...and I did not...not because he did not sleep....but because I kept checking on him thru the night because his sleeping so soundly it freaked me out. What a sweetie he was and he woke up all nice and happy and sat in his bouncy seat and kicked and kicked and kicked. I think he was very dissappointed when his dad picked him up before he could have bacon and eggs with grandma....mom just lets him eat rice cereal...poor boy.....

Christmas Ornaments: Saturday night Amber and Abby came over and we made Christmas ornaments and had pizza. Abby really likes to do projects and she is especially fond of glitter.

Well better go for now...will have more to say later....and post some pictures.

WARNING: CHRISTMAS COOKIE SHORTAGE IS EXPECTED. IT IS THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND ALL HOLDS ON CHRISTMAS COOKIE EATING IS LIFTED. BEWARE KIM QUEEN OF THE GLUTTON IS ON THE LOOSE.

No comments: