Tuesday, December 19, 2006

10 Things I love about my husband


Okay Amy wrote about things she loved about her husband so I thought I would give 10 things I love about my husband.
1. He will always share the food evenly with me even when it is something he really really likes.
2. He will do all the nasty yard work and doesn't ever ask me to help
3. He lets me spend lots of dollars on running shoes and never says a word.
4. He helps me carry in groceries without being asked
5. He washes dishes
6. He will make dinner if I give him a menu
7. He remains rational in the midst of my PMS and gently reminds me that I can't kill the people in Kmart for just being in the store the same time as me.
8. He can fix just about anything (which is good because I am forever breaking things)
9. He is a FANTASTIC grandpa
10. He will go all the way downstairs to bring me a drink of water so I don't have to get out of bed.

Updates:
Baby Adam: ROLLS OVER.

Workout: Precor today....not in the mood for treadmill. Pounded the heck out of the Precor...resistance 12...I am going to have thighs of iron which is good seeing as my true name is Kim the Iron Maiden.

Husband: Starting his own business...FINAL PUNCH...geared to home builders but also works for homeowners.....does an array of home repairs for individual home owners...for builders he does punch out and their warranty work. He sums up his job as "I don't build homes. I just make them better"

Christmas...tra la la is almost here and I am giddy with anticipation. I love to see my family open their gifts. I love that the kids get so excited they just can't sit still (Tyson and Abby). Use to be Amber too but she is now a patient young woman. I love waking up on Christmas morning and have a cup of coffee while cuddled up on the couch. ahhhhhh

Random Thought/Pondering: How many miles would I have to run to be able to eat an entire pecan pie?

2 comments:

Amy said...

We may have to call Jerry sometime... our house floods when it rains!

Ashley Chin said...

I'm thinking you'd have to run a whole heck of a lot of miles for a pecan pie - but don't think I haven't considered it!