Sunday, September 30, 2007

TOUCHDOWN

SCORE! My grandson made a touchdown and made the extra! He was on fire today! Tackles, Gained Yards, great blocks,he played hard and aggressive! Went right from a handoff into an awesome block! When he scored I had to remember that I was holding Adam I was so proud and happy I was jumping up and down and likely blew my poor baby grandbaby's ears out with my yelling. Watching him play hard and aggressive brought tears to this Grandma's eyes. GOOD JOB TY! You should have seen him barrelling thru the opposing team's offensive line. He did fantastic looking for holes to get thru while quarterbacking. I kept telling baby Adam you getting this little grasshopper....

ADAM: Is walking! He does a nice little Frankenstein walk....so cute. He spent the night with us on Saturday and accompanied us to our church's Hobo Stew. He loved the hobo stew and we took the wagon so we pulled him and his little friend around in the wagon.

Upcoming events: Ghost Tales, Feast of the Hunter's Moon, Covered Bridge Festival...fun fun fun for Kim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not that this has anything to do with your post, but i traded in the scooter for a harley with sidecar. now i am bad to the bone.