Wednesday, January 11, 2006

In Search of Abs of Steel

Last night started a new class at the Y called Core Performance....kick butt class. I am not yet sore but look to be screaming in pain tomorrow. I am rarely sore the day after a hard workout...it is ALWAYS the second day. Needless to say today I am tired because I did the Eliptical for 45 minutes yesterday morning and got it up to resistent 20, then lifted...then had the evening class and then this morning was swimming (which I HATE). I was going to run but given as I reinjured my foot last Wednesday I thought I better give it some lower impact. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to try to run without my inserts last Wed...thinking surely by now I do not need them...WRONG...even doing two miles I tore my foot up. It is feeling better again and I have learned my lesson...I have resigned myself to the fact that I am now flat footed and must always wear my arch supports. Sigh...now it is just a matter of letting the foot completely heal so I can actually do more then 4 miles....baby steps...that is what I keep telling myself. The mind is willing...but my flesh (in particular my foot) is weak.
Updates:
Daughter: My daughter is Pregnant! Another Grandchild for Grandma Kim and a cousin for Carissa....Yeah Kendra!
Grandchildren: Had Tyson overnight December 30th and we went to see Chronicals of Narnia...which he really enjoyed!!! I have also determined that he is an agressive card player and will pull all kinda tricks to win!!!!! Way to go Tyson!!!! Carissa...growing...growing....cute cute cute. I went over to see her last Saturday and I could barely put her down and leave!
Ooops got to go lunch bell is going to ring in 4 minutes and don't want to be late back to work.....

No comments: