Sunday, January 01, 2006

We had a Holly Jolly Christmas


Ah Christmas....my favorite time of year...I love the excess of it...shopping, eating, shopping, eating, gift giving, lots of family, lots of food, lots of love. My sister found me a set of Buffy the Vampire DVD season 1-6. That is my secret shame...I am a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When it was it on(Tuesday nights from 8-9) I would accept no phone calls. Awesome gift...found by my sister at a yard sale for a very good price! Love it! I also love my yaks, and my Chi running book from my sons Brad and Jamie. Kendra thanks for the blowdryer (so now I can get ready in record time with the high watts) and now I do not have to use Qtips to put my makeup on as she also bought me a make application kit! ah Kendra what was wrong the Qtips..hahahahaha. AND TA DA my husband bought me a belt......A belt...I can't believe I can wear a belt now! He also bought me two really nice comfy cords and a sweater.....I had other gifts as well those were just the ones I got a kick out of! Well now that Christmas is over I have been having cookie withdrawl and will likely have to go into cookie detox. I can also feel my cookies when I run...blah they jiggle and wiggle when I run!

No comments: