Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Slacker on Sunday, Motivated on Monday

8 miles on Monday (on the dreadmill). 1/4 mile walks 3/4 run (okay a slow run but a run never the less.)Over and over and over again for 8 long dreary mindnumbing miles. I go slower because I am going longer and have to build up my base miles. This morning just 3 miles and lifting...good thing because those 8 wore me out. Ate good yesterday (really good) but woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to perish from hunger. My stomach was actually cramping. I ate 2 banannas and went back to bed and then felt okay till I had to ice down my stupid diabetic foot. There is nothing worse then having to slap a bag of ice on your foot in the middle of winter...the summer...great...the winter...AGGGGGGG. Ooopsss got to go to the Y and then off to work to earn my bread and butter...I mean earn my cauliflower and apples.

No comments: