Sunday, January 07, 2007

Colts Excitement


The men folk are giddy over yesterday's Victory. Please note the food that is crucial to football...Crackers, Cheese in a Can, Summer Sausage and Sliced Cheese. I thought the Chex Mix added a nice touch but they turned their noses up at it. FYI to all football ignorant woman. The men folk must wear the exact same clothes for the next game so the Colts win again. The jersey CAN NOT be washed. My daughter and I inquired as to whether the "wear the exact same thing" rule applied to underwear and socks. It does not! The rule only applies to shirts and hats. No other shirts and hats may be added. So James who forgot his Colts hat is forbidden from wearing it at that next game. Boy there is alot of rules to football watching! I tried to get some action shots of them jumping up and down and waving their arms in the air (which they usually do) but I got bored and left to go to the sporting goods store to buy my patella band.

No comments: