Monday, March 19, 2007

Better then I thought

Saturday: Finally got to meet Runner Susan! Met up with her and her sister Amy and had a wonderful time. I have decided I need more girls nights out!

Sunday: 9 miles. Should have done 10 but as I was going to be very late had to skid in at 9 miles. I overslept and then still had to get up and make applesalad to take to the church carryin before I went for my run. HOWEVER, my 9 miles were really good. I was doing about 15 minutes with a 2 minute walk recovery! Much much better. I did it in about 1:57. So my time is getting better. I just slow down so much on the second hour but that is okay...strength is building up I can feel it...I was not really sore. My knee was just a little stiff because I did not put my IT band on after the run...but did not hurt really bad! I was more disgruntled from the large amounts of time I was sitting at church. Sitting for long periods always makes me irritable and tired and it was a very long day at church.

Today the plan is to do a small walk at lunch then one this evening!

High Points of my weekend:
Friday: Having dinner with Baby Adam, Kendra and Lucas and my Mom. I fixed what I thought to be a most delicious meal!
Saturday: Shopping with my hubby in the A.M., My son brought over Ty and Carissa for a visit! Yeah! Meeting up with Amy and Runner Susan
Sunday: Running 9 miles with what I thought to be very little effort(compared to my usual run...probably caused I slowed it down to go further). Ty coming to church with us!

Oops going to be late again!
Will post some pictures later!

No comments: