Saturday, March 17, 2007

VICTORY OVER PUKE MOUNTAIN

I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! You all getting that I DID IT. Finally after months and months I made it up 4th Street hill with stopping. In fact I made it thru the whole 5 miles with no walking at all...not on any of the hills! Yeah Me! I was slow but that was okay! Then Friday I was in NO PAIN, which means.....I AM GETTING STRONGER. I have been told time and time again if I am faithful to the climate runs they will make me better. 1) I am running with others that will help push me and 2) The Hills will make me stronger and 3) I will not get skittish while running with others. For some reason when I run with more then 2 people I get all skittish and kinda sick to my stomach. I think the nausea comes from being nervous because I know I will be last and I hate to be last.

Today or tomorrow I have to try for 10 miles. No I have to DO 10 miles.

Now to start my busy day today!

No comments: