Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quote of the Day

"Did you take some kinda pill"

Spoken by my husband for my extreme housecleaning mode. Back up at 6:30 a.m. to organize my videos and DVDs by catorgories, dusted my living room (now Jerry will just have to guess my thoughts since I have no place to write), scubbed bathroom sink, tub and toilet (uck), cleaned my side of the room (big stack of books, magazines, 4 pair of running shoes, 1 pair of hiking books, one pair of slippers, two pair of jeans and threw all the stuff off the top of my nightstand into the nightstand drawer..a favorite cleaning trick of mine), wiped out the fridge and threw away things I thought might give me food poisoning, emptied the box of stuff I had from when I switched jobs, vacuumed the computer room and "straightened" it up, did dishes, and cleaned out the dogs ears (yet another argument against having future pets), attempted to get Lizzie (who is very ill) to take her medicine, repeatedly poked it in her mouth when she kept spitting it out...and NOW I am blogging and having a much deserved cup of joe. As soon as my laundry is dry we will be heading out to Walmart....

Update: I obtained a Walmart headache while in Walmart. I hate the new Walmart. I love the old Walmart. From now on I will drive to the old Walmart even though it is farther away. The people were driving me nuts. They were IN MY WAY AND THEY WOULD NOT MOVE. I need to rent out Walmart so I can shop by myself.

Baby Adam. He has a tooth. I can feel it. He will not let me see it. Even when I offered to trade him a yummy yummy enfamil bottle for one little peek of this tooth he would not open his mouth wide enough for Grandma to see. I told him no cookies till I see proof of tooth!

No comments: