Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am gonna make a great looking Corpse

Am I ready for the Mini?

Maps generated
Suitcase mostly packed (spending the night in Indy tomorrow)
Fat Girl Tee Shirt Ready ( made a shirt with my fat picture on it and the logo "One More Reason to Run")
Lucky food packed (peanut butter and honey)
Lucky socks packed
Lucky Sports Bra currently in the washer ready to go in the dryer
Lucky Shorts...packed (are you starting to see the trend....I don't have skill so gotta have luck)
Hair Colored..........why did I need to get my hair colored and cut? cause when I sweat all my gray roots stand out and because I wanna look great in my casket after I keel over dead 20 feet from the finish line. If someone sees me laying on the ground please roll my corpse to the finish line so I do not get a DNF.
So I guess that means I am ready for the mini (that is once I get my lucky bra packed).

Current Mood: Slightly panicked. I did feel a little light headed for a few minutes when I saw the mini coupe but I managed to overcome it by thinking thoughts of non mini things.

Quote of the day: Kathleen my hairdresser, "Color by Kathleen, Body by the YMCA". Said upon my quip that she should put an advertisment on my shirt for the mini.

No comments: