Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mini Magic

Okay I have determined that either A)I did not work hard enough at the Mini or B) There has been some major mini vodoo magic going on. Other then Saturday of the mini (when I fell asleep in the van on the way home and then got in the door and took a 2 hour nap) I have felt all kinds of energy. Sunday got up at 6:00 am went to the grocery store, returned home by 7:30 am to take a shower, eat breakfast and get ready for church, returned home from church watched not one but two grandchildren (and a great time it was!), then returned one grandchild home, kept one to take to church with me, went to evening service, returned home, played with the remaining grandchild till his mommy and daddy returned home around 9 ish. Monday, started a little sluggish, half heartedly walk/ran 1 mile, half heartedly did ab work, then by the time I got to work the energy kicked in...went for a mile walk on my lunch break, came home ate dinner then went on a 6 mile bike ride. Tuesday got up did a little lifting, ran 3 miles (at my fastest time in quite awhile! and I could have run further!), came home after work took a 6 1/2 mile bike ride (and picked a route with two killer hills), took Baby Adam for about a 3/4 mile walk, came home packed my lunch and got ready for tomorrow...now I am blogging. I thought after the mini I would be worthless for a week but I feel pretty good...the real test will be the climate run on Thursday! If I make it then I know I am stronger! Okay better get to bed...no use pushing the envelope....

No comments: