Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Head Doth Explodeth!

Good day I say!
1: Awesome Climate Run...setting a personal best for Kimmie 5 miles in under an hour! Go Kim Go! Leo said 54.? . I hope he is right and his little gadget is not broken! If so don't tell me!
2: Got Kudos from the Powers that Be at Work!
3: Got told that my pants were getting baggy!
I am now very full of myself and intolerable to be around. By the time I left work my head was so big I could barely make it thru the elevator doors and now my neck hurts because the strain of holding up my big head has been exhausting.
Totals for today: Ran 5, walked 1 1/4, Biked 6 1/2 and did a little lifting.

This weekend is mother's day...so I am ready....Children, Grandchildren....I am ready to be adored and cherished and treated as a queen (something I most certainly deserve on account of my wonderfulness).

I will be posting pictures soon. I have some incredible cute ones to post!

Upcoming events: Amber will be in a show this weekend. You can buy tickets at the door on Saturday night! Grandma Mae arrives June 7 and will stay thru Tuesday! Save some time for Grandma Mae! I will be taking off Friday and 1/2 day on Monday. Aunt Denise will be off 1/2 on Thursday. Hog Jog 10k for Me on June 14? Zoo run 5k in July, and the Kossuth Street 5k in July, Grandma and Grandpa Kaufman in Michigan will be having their 40th anniversary.
Birthdays (May/June/July): Amanda, Amber, Grandma Casey, Grandma Mae, Grandma Sue, Natasha (in alpha order).
July 4th (fireworks at my house, carryin lunch/dinner).

That's all for now folks!
Quote of the day, "I am loser tee hee tee hee" I can't really explain this but it was funny as heck and you just had to be there....spoken by Jill in reference to my self disparaging persona.

No comments: