Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Amazing Stomach Stretching Woman!

Well Sunday I did 2 1/2 miles and had nothing more then a little tenderness in my foot.! However, I did find that it is difficult to bike after running! I ran and then climbed on my bike thinking "Alrighty this will be a piece of cake" Ha! I could barely make my legs move!!! Monday...went back to power hour, Tuesday did 30 minutes on the precor and lifted, Wedneday swimming....and then spent the rest of the day walking and walking and walking at the Covered Bridge Festival. Probably should have taken today off or at least should have done something lower impact in sympathy for my poor recovering plantar facitis but NO...not me... I decide yes I will run after I lift. I did 3 miles and my foot, while not extremely sore, is much more tender then on Sunday...no doubt from the excessive walking on Wednesday at the Festival and then running on it Thursday. Running was most difficult today as I was not just carting my self around but also several pounds of guilt...see next paragraph for details on guilt pounds! Tomorrow back to Power Hour and Saturday will be my day of rest.

Now back to the covered bridge...there is nothing better then eating and shopping...both of which I overindulged with on Wednesday. My sister, my son's girlfriend and I went together and I had a wonderful time. Oh I ate..how I ate...I ate desserts all day long. I had desserts for breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner and snack again. Now my poor poor stomach is all stretched feeling and it feels bruised and bloated and I swear it has stretched out so much from the amount of desserts I consumed that my stomach is scraping the floor when I walk!. I ate so much that I could not even do the abdominal crunch machine this morning! I will pass out if I see another dessert anytime soon. My sister and Tasha had to take an oath of silenceon how many desserts I can stuff down my throat in an eight hour period. I think I should be showcased in the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum! I am truly a freak of nature. If you have ever watched Charlotte's Web remember when Templton went to the Fair...well that was me at the Covered Bridge Festival. Except for I can eat like 100 times more then Templton...he was such an amature.

Usually my free food day is Saturday however because of my large consumption of dessserts during our little road trip I have to give up Saturday. Now I will suffer ALL weekend because I have no treats to look forward to and I have to get thru all next week till the NEXT Saturday before Glutenous Kim can come out to play.

No comments: