Thursday, October 13, 2005

Only 2 more days!

Yeah in 2 days I get to attempt to run again! I promised myself I would do no more than 2 miles then I would bike 6. I can't wait! Did the Precor this morning because I could not spend another day with the unending hunger that swimming gives me. Tuesday I was practically in tears I was so hungry!!! and I ate oh I ate. I started out pretty good...the usually egg beaters/fat free cheese and cottage cheese and baby carrots for breakfast (my standard monday thru Friday Breakfast) for snack I had probably two servings of pretzels and some more baby carrots, for lunch I had a big apple, turkey sandwich on carb control bread, big bowl of cauliflower, celery and red peppers with 2 tablespoons of light ranch dressing, after lunch had a cup of sugar free international coffee, still hungry had some MORE pretzels, then at 3:00 had another apple, then consumed and entire bowl full of sugar free jello, for dinner I had cajun fish (baked)some steamed shrimp with garlic, 1/2 cup mac and cheese, carrots and greenbeans...didn't eat after dinner but sure wanted to... I have decided that swimming is hazardous to my diet and should be banned from my program!
Today I was much more controlled...of course I did not swim!!! However, my sugar took a noise dive today and I barely made it back to my office from my afternoon walk. By the time I got to my office my hands and legs were shaking and I was sweating like a pig (and let me tell you seeing me sweat...it aint pretty...just ask the people at the Y)had to drink and entire can of sprite before the shaking stopped. Blah I think I need to check my sugar more often...quite a change from a year and a half ago when it was way to high!!!
******Warning****** IF A CERTAIN SOMEONE ( I will give you a hint as to her identity...she goes by the name SLUG a/k/a Mother) DOES NOT GO TO THE Y TO EXERCISE WHEN I AM OUT OF TOWN IT WILL BE A FULL 6 MONTHS BEFORE I GO OUT TO LUNCH WITH HER!!!! I WILL GO TO LUNCH at RED LOBSTER AND THEN TELL HER ALL ABOUT THE DELICIOUS COCONUT SHRIMP SHE MISSED OUT ON. I WILL GO TO LUNCH AT PEPES AND PHOTOGRAPH MY DELICIOUS LUNCH AND EMAIL THE PICTURES TO HER TO TORTURE HER. I WILL GO TO PIZZA HUT BUFFETT AND BRING HER BACK AND EMPTY PIZZA BOX THAT REEKS OF PIZZA!!!! I WILL MAKE MEATLOAF DINNERS AND BRING PIECES TO FLAME AND FEED IT TO HIM IN FRONT OF HER....I AM STILL THINKING OF OTHER TORTOROUS THINGS I CAN DO TO HER!!! I think that a mere three hours of exercise is NOT worth six months of torture: 3 hours of exercise v. 4,320 hours of torture...hmm which would you choose..tossing my head back...evil laughter hahahaahahah

1 comment:

The Slug said...

Wasn't giving birth to YOU torture enough????