Friday, October 14, 2005

A Work in Progress


Well here I am now! A work in progress. I have still have a ways to go but boy do I feel better. I thank all my family for all the support and tolerance (as I have become a tad bit obsessive). Thank you mother for your constant love and encouragement. I thank my Y family for their encouragement as I strive for my fitness goals. I thank the nurse that told me I was a walking stroke...which pushed me onto the path of health recovery. Thank you to Melissa for not killing me the first six months when all I ever did was complain how my lunches. Thank you to Julie at the Y for her constantly reminding me that "Yes you can do it!" She is an awesome fitness leader!!!! Thank you to Mike at the Y for helping me through my first run...A special thank you to my husband for : driving (unknowingly to me) thru all the cross roads on the sleighbell run (my first run) to make sure I did not pass out on the route, learning to eat vegtables with me,giving up his Friday night Pizzas, listening me to rattle on and on about my classes at the Y and my athletic shoes, letting me spend $$$$ on shoes, shoes, shoes, pretending to be interested when I tell him the routes I have run (at least sort of running!), and most of all for just loving me! It is hard work and I could not have made the progress I have without all the love and support from my husband, my mother, my children, my sisters, my neices and all my other family, friends and coworkers!!!
Some of my favorite weight loss phrases : my niece Amber hugged me and said, "Aunt Kim I can get my arms all the way around you." My daughter "Gross Mom I can see your collar bones". My grandson Tyson "You're not as round anymore" Y instructor Julie, "Take it up to jog",

No comments: