Friday, November 04, 2005

All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth!

PHRASE OF THE DAY: "Rinse and spit please"
Merry Christmas to me! However, Santa was exteremely generous and supplied me with FOUR new teeth. I must say oral surgery is disgusting...especially if you are awake and get to see him stitch up your mouth with what appears to be fishing line and a hook. I now know how a Trout feels. At any rate I am over and done with that and now only have four quads of deep cleaning and I will be done. I have taken an oath that I will do whatever the dentist requires of me for dental hygiene. The only worry I have is loosing my partial during power hour class and have it skid across the gym floor. The dentist has advised me that that is an irrational fear (one of many) and they are going to stay put and when I get my implants I will be in excellent condition. Thank you thank you to my daughter who was quite kind and took care of her mother while she recovered from her oral surgery. Aside from the remark they made about sneezing my partial out my daughter and husband were quite compassionate oh and also the hysterical laughing about my valium stupor. I fired my husband as my nurse and my daughter's employment as my personal nurse is on shaky ground!!!!!!

Okay enought about the yucky yucky dental stuff.... I am having NO foot pain still and it is awesome. I am going to gradually increase my mileage and if all goes well hope to be back to where I was within 12 weeks or so (6-7 miles). I also need to get off these last 25 pounds but I have to get control of my weekend food to do that and with the holidays coming up it is gonna be tough.

Wedding Update: My daughter will be getting married on November 10, 2005. So I welcome my new son in law to the Family. He is a great guy and I love him like he is my son!!!! And now he will be!!! ACTUALLY he is NICER TO ME THEN MY OWN DAUGHTER HAHAHAAH Is that because they are not married yet? Will that change after they are married and he knows I am stuck with him???HMMM we will see. He has to at least be nice to me till Christmas to get his awesome Christmas gift.

Baby update: My granddaughter is expected to arrive January 12, 2006. A little more then 8 weeks away! I am giddy...I am thrilled...I am joyous....I can't wait till she gets here! No name yet...though I love the name Olivia but I have been voted down...any suggestions???? And this is one lucky baby because she is going to have the most awesome big brother!!!!

No comments: