Tuesday, November 29, 2005

IS THIS CHEATING?

Ok here is the question...Is this Cheating? (Denise are you paying attention?)
Location: Kim's Kitchen Table
Participants: Me, My son James, Son's Fiance Tasha and my sister Denise
Activity: Texas Hold Em
We were playing Texas Hold Em. It was Denise's deal. Due to a comment made by my son which alluded to the size of the Poker Players ( I tried towrite about it but you just had to have been there when it happened) my sister says " Just for that comment I am all in and I haven't even looked at my cards" Seeing as I HAD looked at my cards I went all in because what was the chance of beating my hand without even knowing what she had and I had what I thought to be a fair to decent hand. Well guess what? Her hand beat both James and mine. Okay so here is where the question comes in. The next day while shopping she said she had a confession to make. Her confession...she MAY have briefly glanced at her cards. She says this is good poker playing and I say CHEATING! What is your take on this???
Lesson Learned: Do not trust your sister when she is at the Poker Table. The woman has NO MORALS when it comes to gambling...hahahahahaha

Okay aside from my sad pathetic poker playing I had an awesome Thanksgiving with my family. Lots of food!!! Ummmm. Because I did 4 miles on my treadmill Thanksgiving morning I accumulated a pie credit and could eat a big piece of pie for free. I will now spend the next 3 weeks working for Christmas food credit! My aim is to accumulate enough pie credits to eat an entire pie on Christmas Day.

This morning thanks to Bonnie and Mike I actually had to hustle on my run. Even though they went very slow for them it was very fast for me. I think every once in awhile I need to have someone to run with me to push me...because I am like an old pickup truck...don't look so good, don't run so good...but can eventually make it to where I need to be.

No comments: