Monday, November 07, 2005

SLACKERVILLE

Yes I am a citizen of slackerville. My house is a mess, my filing at home is overflowing my "to be filed basket", my kitchen floor is disgusting, my check book is unbalanced (as I am), my yard is beginning to look like the Munster's yard, and on top of all that I have hit a weight and exercise plateau.
I have decided I need to muster up some major enthusiasm. I think I need some good old fashioned drill sargent to scream in my face to get me moving. I did move a little faster and farther this weekend on my run, when the police officer followed beside me to let me know there were 2 rottweilers running loose and I should take a deter. So I took a one mile deter and that was just to much for my foot and now it is tender. I was only going to do 3 1/2 ended up doing 4 1/2 on account of the vicious dogs. Hmmm that is a thought a drill sargent with vicious dogs NOW that would get me going and probably solve that little plateau problem.
I did successfully manage to stay away from CEREAL this weekend. I swear I am like a junkie when it comes to breakfast cereal. Once I have that first bowl I am thinking about my next "fix". So I have decided to go cold turkey on the cereal. It is just not normal for one woman to eat a jumbo box of Golden Grahams in two days!!! Yeah Kim!!! (not for eating the entire box...but for not eating ANY cereal this weekend)

Engagement Update. My son a/k/a blogger name BIG DADDY, got engaged during his vacation. Oops that does not sound right. He did not find a girl while on vacation and got engaged but rather he took the girl he already had on vacation and proposed to her. Welcome to the family Tasha! You gotta love a girl that does not get shaken when a family member says" I want the flaming head on a stick." (Inside warped family humor...you had to be there).

No comments: