Friday, February 24, 2006

Dude Looks Like a Lady

Well one comment to many and now the lady next to me in core performance class calls me "Dude". Who do I have to thank...my son James.... I was laughing and telling her the story how my son said "Mom you have Dude Legs" and she thinks it is hilarious and now calls me "Dude"

Fitness: Foot hurt Tuesday after running on it for about 3 miles. I really think that stretching is going to help alot because the pain is weird...like I have said before it is like a have a rubberband inside my leg (that goes underneath my arch) that feels like it is pulling...thus causing a throbbing. I am going to keep stretching and my husband and I are going to start a stretching class since core performance has ended.
I am also working the 10k race this weekend. I am assigned to the 1mile split time...hope I don't mess it up. The race director said all I have to do is read the time off the watch and yell...she said she knows I can yell...can I read??? Work out for the week so far:
Sunday: 3 miles on treadmill (slow run)
Monday: 1 Hour Boot Camp Class
Tuesday: 3mile outdoor run (again slow), 45 minutes lifting, 45 minutes core performance
Wed: 45 minutes Water Boot Camp Class
Thursday: 30 min (3.5 miles) on precor, 15 minutes on treadmill (slow only did a little over a mile...legs burnt out from precor) 45 minutes lifting, 45 minutes core performance.
Friday: 1 Hour Boot Camp Class

Nothing new on the home front.... FOUND another sign of a Mouse...so I am on the hunt...I will find it...I will destroy it.... That little mouse is welcome to stay in the garage but he has crossed the line when he crossed my threshhold. So a hunting I will go...I think once I catch it I will stuff the little guy and display him to warn other little mousies what happens when you enter KIM'S DOMAIN. I think his yummy death treat will be rice krispie treats... Rice Krispies on a trap...sounds deadly delicious.

1 comment:

Dori said...

Oh, I went through that about a year ago and it really creeped me out. I put down peanut butter on a glue trap, but he managed to get off the glue trap! Finally killed him with poison, only he died inside my laundry room wall. Totally gross! My friend's husband came over and removed it and then repaired the dry wall for me. Good luck with yours.