Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Running to No Where

Okay...Monday I slacked off and did not go to spinning but I did make it to Power Hour. I just felt like sleeping in and staying home. Monday night I walked 3 1/2 miles with my husband. He is really getting into this exercising and thoughts of running are going thru his mind.
Tuesday: 4 miles (3.25 running/.75 walking) and then a little lifting The running was on the treadmill with a .5 incline....Oh how boring is the treadmill...no matter how long I go I keep seeing the same stuff.

Wed: Swimming...it actually went okay but I need to do some serious work.
Thursday: Planned for 5 miles so have to get to bed early tonight and get lots of rest!

Updates: Shed: Should be delivered today. It will be a 12X20 prebuilt. That is so I can get around those pesky little building permits. If it is already built and you just slap it down no "building" is being done. After that we will start our privacy fence. I would like to have a moat and guard tower but alas my husband has vetoed those options.

Baby Adam: Over 12 pounds and not even a month old till tomorrow. He has outgrown 0-3 months and is now in his 3-6 months. He will be spending some one on one time with Grandma this Friday!

Baby Carissa: Cute Cute Cute. She is crawling all over the place! She wore her little Colt's outfit this weekend and looked so adorable.

Tyson: Had another game this weekend. His team is undefeated so far! You can tell he just loves football! He looks so cute in his football pads! I know you are not suppose to say a football player looks "cute" but by golly he does.

Oop time to go back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaah I love that! That is why I pick up speed when I see the finish line because usually they have muffins and cookies at the end.