Friday, April 20, 2007

GI BABY

Baby Adam is now 7 months old and he is army crawling all over the place. However, he will scream at you if you do the following: continue to move the item he is crawling for over and over and over...he is smart...he knows we are messing with him.

Jerry and I bought new bikes last night...alas they are not nice bikes just a level above the cheap cheap bikes...but it is a bike none the less. We are looking forward to getting some rides in. Hopefully I will find a bike buggy this summer at yard sales so I can take Adam for a ride! I get tired and bored with walking at night so biking will be a nice change. I don't think I have had a new bike since I was a kid.

Running: 5 miles on Thursday, again, I hope not to jinx myself, but I actually enjoyed it more then it hurt (not alot mind you). No stopping and I went so much faster up 4th Street Hill...slow compared to other people but very fast for me! Probably the fastest ever! This summer I am going to work work work so at least I don't hold people up! My mini panic has set in. I think I am nuts and they don't let you WEAR HEADSETS! So this Saturday I am going to try to run without my headset...okay maybe it will be in my pocket but Iam gonna try not to use it.

Scales: Tra LA LA and the scales have been moving in a downward direction....yeah! I am within spitting distance of hitting my first mini goal...matter of fact I may spit and reweigh....perhaps that little bit of saliva will push me back!

Question of the Day: "Do you run naked" No that was NOT a question as to whether I have been running up 4th street hill in all my naked glory but rather a question about whether I eat before I run. Question by Karen. The answers are No and Yes, in no particular order. I will leave you to figure out the order. Hint: There have not been floods of people exiting the town in a panic. The Eye Doctors (yes I can't spell the real term this early in the a.m.) have not been overbooked due to a rise in sudden blindness....hope that helps.

1 comment:

m said...

I remember when my youngest did that. We called it the Marine Corp crawl (b/c daddy is a Marine) Anyhow we got him camo pj's and it made it that more funny.

congrats on the weight loss.