Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Running out of Time

The mini is so very close and I am so ill prepared. This weekend I have a 10 1/2 mile scheduled. It was suggested that from now until the mini I do my long runs at the same time as the mini is that way I get use to running at that time. I can see the logic in that. So instead of running under the cover of darkness as is my usually practice I will be setting out this Saturday at 7:30 a.m. Blah! I have been promised that at the mini I will have fun, that I won't be last, and that I will want to do it again...hmmm I am somewhat skeptical.

Spring Fling: Spring Fling went well and all the children seemed to enjoy themselves! This was Adam's and Carissa' s first Easter Egg Hunt! Poor Tyson he is the oldest child in the family and he is looked upon with total adoration by my neice Abby, so she follows him around and around. He is not so thrilled with that but will put up with it. He is already followed around by his little sister and pretty soon Adam will likely be following him around. I told Tyson when he was little he use to follow Amber around and she too hated it. And years ago......Amber use to follow Kendra and Amanda around...yes they hated it too. At any rate..I had a wonderful time being surrounded by my grandchildren and neices. Baby Adam spent the night with grandma and we had a fun time. However, he has Grandma pegged in that if he whimpers and looks up at me with his big big eyes slightly filled with tears that Grandma will pick him up and cuddle him no matter what time of the night it is.

Time to go swimming....

No comments: