Monday, March 13, 2006

Dr. Kim M.D. (Madly Delusional)

Okay my foot hurts AGAIN. I really really thought it was Plantar Facitis but after much research I believe it is Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome. The pain is in the right place (side of ankle running to the arch). It does not hurt more in the morning (which ruled out the planter facitis) and it does burn and sting. If I go easy on it it does not hurt but if I start pounding on it hard...pain and if my husband accidently strikes my ankle then SHOOTING pain! I am going to my mother's chiropractor because he says he deals with that AND he is a runner. I want this fixed...the upside is I think it should be fairly easily fixed because it does not really hurt alot when I walk unless I walk excessively. The precor does not bother it especially unless of course I have ran on it and it already hurts. I WANT TO RUN AND I WANT TO RUN AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK WITH NO PAIN! So off I trot to the Doctor. Hopefully he will give me some exercises and some kind of orthotic that will instantly heal me and in fact make me go zoom...well I guess I could settle for no zoom if I could at least PUTT PUTT at a reasonable speed.

Updates:
Food: Had an absolutely horrible food day on Saturday. If it did not jump away from me I ate it. I literally ate till I was sick. I laid on the couch and could barely get up from my back I felt like one of those roly poly bugs when you put them on their back. I was trying to get up and my legs were just waving around finally I just rolled off the couch....How sad and pathetic is that! Sunday, however, much better. I actually ate a really supper and not a dessert for supper. The week before I had a candy bar at 5:00 on Sunday night and then felt so guilty that I had to forego dinner to make it up....so Monday morning I had no energy and could barely lift my own legs. My lunch for Sunday not so good...2 bowls of super sugar crisp with no milk. But no desserts all day long. Dinner Ham and Beans with lean practically fat free ham...Pure protein dinner. Next week I am going to conquer Saturday! Like I said I am a good diabetic M-F but the weekends stink! If I can control my weekends the weight should start coming off again. I spend my whole week undoing the damage I do on the weekends. I am a GLUTTON. I need to wear an iron mask on the weekends! TODAYS MEALS: 1/2 CUP EGG beater with some fat free cheese and fresh spinach, 1/2 cottage cheese and some baby carrots, SNACK: 6 Triscuits and 1 container carb controlled yogart, LUNCH: Bowl of fresh cauliflower and broccoli, 2 T light Ranch, 1 Apple and an Egg Salad Sandwich with carb controlled bread and fat free mayo. ymmmmm (in sarcastic tone). Afternoon Snack will likely be 1 cup oatmeal or maybe an orange. Dinner will be Pork Cutlett on grill, Baked Sweet Pototo, (with Splenda Brown Sugar) and Sauteed Zucchini, Squash and Onions and cooked apple for Dessert (ymmm on apple for real). As you can see I like to eat! I have a large appetite and I have to pick foods I can have bulk of...for me it is all about quanity...quality be darned...give me VOLUME! I would rather eat a pound of mud with 2 tablespoons of whipped creame then ONE MEASLY COOKIE! and Fyi if anyone cares I like my biggest meal to be at night!

Grandchildren: Tyson and Carissa came over to see Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa fed Carissa a bottle and I played cards with Tyson. Tyson is a card shark.

Husband: He says I should quit exaggerating on my blog...HE IS NOT SCARED OF MY MUSCLES! Maybe intimidated would have been a better choice to use???? I will ask him.

Dogs. My mom says she feels sorry for Lizzie because I never talk about her. Lizzie does not stink!

Chicken: My headless chicken disappeared! (See previous post on chicken) I asked my husband if he had seen my chicken and he said "You mean the one without the head hanging from the Keyrack?" I replied "Yes that would be the one" He says "I threw it away...did you want it?" Yes Yes I wanted it otherwise I would have thrown it away myself...silly man! My son has offered to replace the chicken that he so cruelly decapitated...sigh...he will probably just cut the legs off the new one....Maybe I will go and cut the head of one of his stuffed Georges and put the head on a stick and post it in his front yard.

Okay back to work....I love to blog.....it vents all my inner feelings...it is sooo much cheaper then therapy.

3 comments:

The Slug said...

Thank You for giving LIZZIE one little line on your self centered little blog !! Ha ha Giggle !!
Maybe I will start a blog for Lizzie and the Z-MAN so they can have some vent time about the family they have to live with !!!
IF you get
Georges head and can get it on a stick in the front yard, I will ignite the head, for Tasha's benifit, so she can really what this family is capable of !!!HAHA!!
(family inside joke )

Unknown said...

Ha make that a bowl full of SUGARFREE JELLO

Unknown said...

Twiggy if you want one more for your brood I can part with the daughter for a nominal price hahahahahah AND it is buy one get one free because she comes with a husband.hahahaahahahah Oops though the baby belongs to it's Grandma! Sorry Eldest Princess I am posting you on ebay!