Thursday, March 02, 2006

GO KIM GO and I CAN'T BREATH

Yeah I did 4 miles on Sunday, 3 on Tuesday and 2.06 on Thursday and WITH NO SIGNIFICANT FOOT PAIN! Go Kim Go! You might wonder why only 2 on Thursday? because all I had to do was 30 minutes and I could go slowlyyyyyy because I have one heck of a head cold and I cannot get any air through my nasal passages. So spent 5 minutes warming up and 5 minutes cooling down and the rest jogging slow as I gasped for air. Yesterday I was unable to work because I was sooo sick. I only made it thru 10:45 am at work and had to go home. My head hurt, my nose was stopped up, I had a fever, I was lightheaded and my skin hurt...I went home and went to bed...slept till 5:00, ate dinner (because heaven knows there is NO illness that can supress my appetite) went back to bed till 4:30 am. So I have been cranky from being sick and missing my workout yesterday so today all I had to do was put in the time....did not have to be good...just do the time. So I am feeling mighty proud of myself to be working out on what feels to be my deathbed. I did find that when you workout when you are sick you sweat a whole lot more!!!!!

10K:I am going to start training for the 10k because I think I can handle it now. I am not going to worry about speed. I just gotta finish the route! On the other hand this training shedule should help me signicantly improve my 5k time (which stinks). Ah time to go back to work....this is a very sickly office....my poor boss...his wife will need to douse him with Pinesol before she lets him the house because both myself and my coworker are ill.

No comments: