Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sink or Swim

Yesterday I had a remedial swim lesson. I leaned to blow bubbles in the water (which involved my actually getting my face in the water). GO Kim! Also learned how to flutter kick and to do a breast stroke. I did find that swimming involves a great deal of coordination of which I seriously lack! Breath, Kick, Move your arms, breath some more it is all so much...I am a move one body part at a time kinda girl. At an rate thanks to Mary Alice I have a good base to build on I just need lots and lots of practice. She also stated that I was "Enthusiastic". I think that is a nice way of saying, "Not so good but boy are you trying hard"

Shopping: Mission unsuccessful no wedding dress purchased, no boots for Kim, no dress for Kim (for my neice's wedding). We did find a nice bunting for "Adam" (at least that is his name for now) and a baby's first Christmas blanket(both on clearance!) We also had a nice lunch! No day of shopping is complete without stopping and having a nice lunch!

Grandchildren/Nieces: Stopped by to see Cariss and Tyson yesterday. See pictures I have posted. Tomorrow I will be picking up Tyson and my neice Amber, also accompanied by my daughter, to have a fun spring break day. I think we are going bowling and to CiCi's Pizza for lunch. Then if time allows home to make a craft! I always try to take one day off to spend spring break with them. Abby is too little to go (she is only 3) but I will pick her up one night this week or next and take her to dinner and to see the Easter Bunny at the Mall. When the weather gets nicer I plan on taking Ty for lots of bike rides. I think this year he is old enought to ride to the park! He already did a 3 mile bike ride with me which is a long way for an 8 year old....and he did not even complain once! He even gave a "Woo Hoo" when we were riding.

Well its time to get ready for church! I hope to get all things on my list accomplished today before I sit down to watch Xmen 2 (love the Super Hero Movies!)

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

The Slug said...

YOU have to have breasts... BEFORE you can do the breast stroke !!!!!!
hahaaa
How did YOU work that ..Giggle...