Sunday, March 05, 2006

WHAT A SAD SAD RUN

Okay that was the worst run ever!!! Only 3.62 miles and I had to stop and walk like 6 times. I am officially banning sugar from my weekend diet. I ate nothing but crap yesterday and it showed this morning. I could barely lift my legs. I was huffing and puffing like a 90 year old woman (maybe worse!). Next weekend I am making a box of sugar free pudding and I can eat the whole box in one sitting and that would still be better then eating the other stuff. I have decided I need to eat structured timely meals on Saturday and stay on my program. No program=BAD KIM. Hardly any protein yesterday, mostly carbs, and no vegtables or fruits, bad day for a diabetic. I had NO energy. On the flip side I am over my cold and feeling back to my old self!!!! Slept good! My totals for this week:
Monday: 1 hour Power Hour
Tuesday: 3 miles and 45 minutes lifting
Wed: Off/Sick
Thursday: 2 miles and 45 minutes lifting
Friday 1 hour Power Hour
Saturday: REST
Sunday: 3.65 miles...poorly
Enjoyment Level of Exercise: 0!
Outlook for Enjoyment Upcoming Week: 100% improvement.

No comments: