Monday, July 10, 2006

ROUND ONE GOES TO THE BIKE

While Grandma was off enjoying herself poor Ty got into a battle with his bike. The bike won this time. I am so proud of this kid because he has already gotten on his bike again! He has several loose adult teeth, the entire side of his face has MAJOR road rash, one sprained pinkie and a skinned up knee. What a boy...way to suck up the pain Ty! Ty if you want your pictures posted on the blog let me know...they were pretty awesomely gross! I will come see you this week and bring you a "Hope you heal fast" present! I love you Tyson! Well time for this girl to go to sleep and try to regain her lost hours of sleep....I have a Zoo run run this weekend and it gonna be the hottest day of the year...thank goodness it is only a 5k because I am a major baby about the heat! So lots of rest and lots of water this week and NO MORE DESSERTS!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I sent him a "sorry 'bout that' card..poor boy. I should have sent one to mommy too. Moms can't stand for their kids to hurt!!Neither can grandma's or great-grandma's, etc.