Friday, August 18, 2006

Garage Boot Camp

The scales are going lower!!!! To bad my garage had to burn down to help me lose weight. Cleanup is going well. My poor husband is sad...he is still not smoking...yeah honey! Demolition should begin this next week. Then we will work on getting a new garage put up. We have decided to go with one of the prefab kits....
Update: Teaching Boot Camp...went good..people said I made them sore...I was successfull
Weight: Down 2 more pounds!
Baby Adam: Not here yet...daughter large large large...she thinks baby Adam will never come out.
More later........

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Besides that, some of the kin folks might want to store things in there!! Pre-fab sounds good!!!Add a dog-house on the back and a playhouse for the grandkids, while you're at it..even a condo for grandma when she gets old(-er!!)