Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nothing but a slab

Well it is done! We have nothing but a slab where our previous garage sat. James, Chad, Brad and Lucas worked like mad men and now it is done. The dumpster will be taken away soon and now the rebuilding begins. I can't even begin to thank these guys for all their hard work! Today I need to take my site plan to the City Engineer's office so we can be begin the "obtain building permit process". Our contractor should be getting back to us with a our estimate and we will be on the road.

Exercise: Tired tired yesterday. Went outside decided I did not have the motivation to run outside that I would mostly likely end up walking so did sprints on the treadmill and then lifted. Today I am swimming and tomorrow is a 3 miler, Friday Spinning and Powerhour and Saturday will be a 6 1/2 miler....which hopefully will be steady with no stopping. At some point in there something may have to go if my daughter sees fit to deliver my grandson! This whole garage, Jerry sick, plumbing and car needing repair thing has killed my motiviation.
Well better go or am going to be late to swimming and I still have to throw my lunch together. More later...and much more interesting I promise.

2 comments:

The Slug said...

Well a cotton mouth is a poisonous snake... I guess he thinks he is dangerous !!!!! hahahhaha
Really he is just a big ole cuddly teddy Bear , with a jelly belly tummy !!! hahahhaha I'm so funny !!!!
Whoops sorry there guy, I forgot you WERE going to Wally Mart for me..... Bowing humbbly on my knees in the dirt......

Virginia said...

Scares ME!!!and I am not afraid of anything!!