Monday, September 11, 2006

Just got a minute

I will be putting more pictures up of Adam soon!

Updates:

Kendra had the baby Thursday morning. I was out of the office and up at the hospital most of that time. Then about 1:30 went home and rested for an hour or so before my husband got home and then back up to the hospital to see Mommy and baby. Went to work Friday and then Friday night once again my grandchild lured me back up to the hospital. Saturday at the hospital to bring my daughter breakfast because she said the hosptial food was horrendous and then off to run errands. Found a large 12X20 prebuilt shed that we may be ordering. I will call the company today and get a few more details. Off to HH Gregg to replace the freezer that was damaged in the fire, then back home to drop of hubby and off to the Grocery Store. Then back to the hospital to see our litte grandson (who can resist) and then dropped off to my son's to see my grandaughter and my other grandson. Sunday....ah tried to run and that was a dismal failure. Had 6 miles on the agenda but only completed 5.30 and most of that was walking! I have been eating crap all week because we have been on the run and I have been just too distracted to cook so we have been eating out alot. So I put crap in my body and in return in gave me crap back! So new week back on the food program. When I was running it felt like EVERY inch of fat was bouncing up and down and my legs felt like lead....very very very heavy lead. I was so mad by the time that I got home that I came storming in the house. I told my husband that that crappy run was EXACTLY why I will NOT quit the Y(we have had previous discussions about that topic). I missed two days of Y this week and my food program went out the window and it feels as If I am just a beginner exerciser! The Y keeps my mind and body in check! Anyway I spent the day mad as blazes about my workout and hope to redeem myself this week...which if I don't stop writing I am going to be late to spinning! Off I go to work off my week of excess.

No comments: