Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Update

Got to see all of grandchildren this weekend! Stopped by Friday night to see Ty and Carissa. Ty is getting so tall. He is up to my chin now! Be good so we can do something soon! Carissa is standing up and crawling. Adam is eating and napping. Hmmm Adam is definetly showing some family traits! He also already holds his head up for quite a little while. Went to Miss Abby's birthday party. She is just full of energy. I am glad my being a mommy to small children is past. That is just too much hard work. The role of grandmother is much easier.
Monday: Spinning and power hour

4.75 miles on Tuesday...weather great....my cardio was not. Had to walk run but did take some evil hills. I can't seem to get my focus. Knee just hurt a little. A little lifting after that....mostly upper body

Today Swimming and if I get off the computer I can get into the weight room for a few minutes...so that is all...boring boring boring I know.

No comments: