Friday, September 29, 2006

To Much Power

Good week so far...at least workout wise....well at least running wise....
Monday: Did a partial spinning class because had to set up the gym because I taught power hour. Wed did a warm up of jog/jump rope/jack/power jack and then do some station work mixing up some cardio with strength training ended up with ab work doing along with other things a pyramid pushup crunch combo. I could only partially paticipate because I was tracking time. The inner gym teacher came forth and I was yelling go go go and would have given anything to have a whistle. To much power for a girl like me to have people do my bidding. I now think that all should obey me. Okay back to workout. In the evening my husband and walked 3.25 mile and took a really good hill.

Tuesday: Walked 1/2 mile and ran 3 1/2. On the treadmill and put put the grade at only .5 (I know I am a big weenie)

Wed: Did nothing....no swimming....hmmmmmm

Thursday: Ran 4 1/2 miles no stopping went up one big hill. Met up with some other runners (we had a mixup on time) and did my final mile with them. I just work so much harder when I go with other people.

Friday: Today is spinning and power hour. Mike will be subbing for our usual instructor. Who knows what kind of evil (he calls it fun) is planned.

I am taking a 1/2 day from work and going with my soon to be daughter in law to find me a dress to wear to the wedding which is fast approaching.

Last night checked out the 10k pumpkin push route....there is one HUGE hill and a couple small hills. I can not stress enough that it is a HUGE long hill and right at the beginning! The route scares me to death. I keep waffling back and forth...do I want to go for it....do I want to wait till I am stronger? Will I ever be stronger? Blah...I know I could walk it but??????????

Since I was in kissing distance of my grandson last night (pumpkin push route) had to stop and see my little buddy. He was hungry when I got there so Grandma got to give him his dinner. He just guzzled down his bottle. He is so like his grandma because when he was finished he kept smacking his lips as if saying, "Hey that was pretty tasty can I have seconds?" He is already to big for his 0-3. So at the ripe old age of 3 weeks he is entering the 3-6 month clothing arena. What a boy! Look out Payton....there is a new guy in town!

No comments: