Monday, May 01, 2006

Oscar Ain't Got Nothing on Me!

Oscar the Grouch...Kim the Grouch...now that has a nice ring to it. My mood has improved ever so slightly...and I do mean slightly. I spun...I power houred..it helped a little. Now I am sitting at my desk on my lunch hour having a feel sorry for Kim day. I just have this total black cloud of unhappiness hovering over my head. I hope it goes away soon. I want to throw my self on the ground and sob and sob and sob. If I was a drinking woman I would have a bottle open about now...no I would have had it opened HOURS ago. I am looking very forward to my run tomorrow. Perhaps that will shake the blues out of me? Tomorrow is scheduled 2.5 miles and lifting. Perhaps my mood is attributable to my upcoming doctors appointments.
Updates:

Grandma Mae: Grandma Mae arrives in town Thursday evening for the wedding! Yeah! She will be staying thru Sunday. We are trying to schedule family activities for Saturday. Hopefully we will get the entire family together so she can see everyone. She will be returning to Indiana for another visit June 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. So family keep your calendar clear so she can spend some time with you! I will be taking off the Friday and the Monday and Tuesday.

Wedding: 4 days and counting! I have a dress, Kendra has a dress. I have to pick up Jerry's tux Friday morning then we are set to go. I am taking Friday off so I can spend some time with Mae!

Adam: Kendra is looking most pregnant. She has an Ultra Sound scheduled in two weeks.

Medical: My oral surgery/bone graft is approaching soon. Scared...don't want my gums cut open....blah....I also have some other non dental medical testing coming up in a couple of weeks so please keep me in your thoughts and pray for low Liver enzyme count! I would hate to keel over dead after just putting $6500 in my mouth. Maybe I should schedule my bone grafting till after my other test? Hahahahahaha. My Mom is having some eye surgery done... please keep her in your thoughts a well...eye surgery is very dangerous...especially at the spot she is having it done.

Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

The Slug said...

Thanks, a whole bunch KIM !!!I hadn't thought of the eye surgery as dangerous TILL YOU brought it up !!!!! YIKES !!!!!!
OH well on the brighter side.. If they goof it up, I won't have to look at my dirty house ...hahaaaa

Sarah said...

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only person in the world getting oral bone grafting done! I did a quick blog search, and there's heaps of us! The countdown is on, and 4 hours to go... My progress will be up on http://sarahpollock.blogspot.com

Cheers

Sarah