Thursday, May 04, 2006

White Lightening!

That is perhaps not entirely accurate but I think I did awesome this morning. I did my 3.5 miles today because I did not trust myself to do it on Saturday after being up late for Amanda's wedding on Friday. This way I only have to do 2 miles on Saturday(per my schedule for weekly miles) and if I do more then 2 it is a BONUS. I did 3. 5 miles each mile progressively faster with the last mile at 11.12 minutes...yea Kimmie...that is the best I have EVER done. I used the treadmill today because I did not map out a 3.5 mile from the Y before I left the house. My foot is a little tender today but not from running but because I wore my brown shoes with no arch supports. The brown shoes have absolutely no arch and no arch support and they always make my feet hurt if I don't wear the arch supports with them.

Wedding: ONE DAY! Bride is happy, Mother of the Bride...melting down...grandmother of the bride...bringing up topics that make the mother of the bride go further into meltdown mode. Aunt of the Bride is looking forward to her meal and she plans on eating any extra meals from the guests who FTA. Grandmother of the Bride plans on eating enough cake to put her in a diabetic coma. Why why why do all of our family functions center around the meal as the hightlight of the event? We are bad bad bad people! But we serve good good good food. Our family motto is "I love you now let me feed you" Love=Food

WELL WISHES: I wish luck to all the Indy Mini Runners for tomorrow's race and I wish I could be there with you. Many people at the Y have been training hard and I know they will do well because they are determined focused people.

DST: Daylight savings time is killing me. I am tired because I am running around like an insane person at 10:00 at night when previously I would have been lights out long long before that. It is light and it is still 9:00 at night. Last night I went to bed and told my husband I did not care if it was light out. It was 9:00 and I was going to bed. We are going to have a whole state of exhausted Hoosiers. No wonder everyone has been so cranky lately. I bet our crime rate goes up because sleep deprived people get edgy...domestic battery will go up because there are a bunch of cranky sleep deprived woman that have gone over the edge and start beating on their husbands, theft will go up as people are forced to shoplift to support their coffee habit, DUI's will go up as men flee their houses to go to bars to get away from the cranky sleep deprived wives that are battering them. See DST is a BAD BAD thing!

Signed:
Sleep Deprived but Fast as Lightening

No comments: