Monday, May 01, 2006

I am a grouch

Warning to my family: I am a grouch...approach with caution.....danger....
Yesterday was one of those days from the moment I opened my eyes I knew it was gonna be rough. And yes my poor husband talked to me and yes that lit my fuse...poor poor man...another innocent bystander struck down by "the mood". I scowled during church...did not want to shake hands during "say hello to your neighbor time" during church, refused to move from my spot in the pew (well chair). Ate too much lunch...went to Walmart...thought for sure I was going to bonk some lady over the head with the summer sausage in my cart, wanted to smack the whining child, huffed, puffed and glared my way past the Sunday shoppers, got out of Walmart swallowed a entire travel pack of teddy grahams without stopping for a breath (my husband asked if I felt better after eating them I told him I did not", got home went to my neice's baptism, then put on my friendly face at my sister's house, when I got home Iquickly took the happy face off and put the crabby face back on. Sat in my recliner, dosed off and woke up spardacially to advise my husband that this day "stunk and was the worse day after". Finally he turned out the lights and said "Okay I think you should go to bed now". I am up now...I am still grouchy...I do not want to spin, I want to stay in bed..think staying home in bed will probably make my mood worse...will spin, will refuse to speak to my co spinners...they will probably ban me from the Y...then I will be in a REALLY bad mood....I bet my husband is glad I am going to work.

1 comment:

The Slug said...

KIMMY... The GROUCH !!!!
Get over it !!! Today is a new day !!You will feel better after your egg beaters and cottage cheese !!!!