Thursday, April 13, 2006

Go Kim Go



Yeah for Kim. My foot is getting stronger after 8 months! I added back in a third day of running this week. I was doing just Tuesdays and Saturdays/or Sundays. This week I added Thursday I did 2 1/2 miles at 12 miles per hour pace. Yeah Kim! I could have easily done the 3 miles because I had no foot or ankle pain whatsoever but did not want to push it. And I have no pain this evening! Go Kim Go! I thought just adding the third day was enough. This weekend I plan on doing at least 3 miles straight and then 1 mile of sprint/walk. So my week totals were Tuesday 2miles/1 mile sprint/run, Thursday 2.5 miles/1 mile sprint run, with a scheduled run for Saturday morning of 3miles/1 mile sprint/run. Also by Friday will have in about 2 hours of spinning, 2 hours of boot camp, 45 minutes of water power hour and an Hour and half of lifting. Also add in a little Misc. precor time. Can I add in my mall walking time? NO! For next week I may only increase the Tuesday to 2 1/2 mile then 1/2 mile sprint run. I will slowly add time and speed!
Enjoyability Factor of Workouts 100%

Updates:

Dental: I have decided that I am worth $6,500 and will be having the bone grafting done! Actually I think Susan had the $ right! I am worth a million bucks! Oh no here comes the ego....My next appointment will be just a root planing thing and then it will be time to schedule the first leg of my "Million Dollar Mouth Journey". As I have probably written before I am a big baby when it comes to pain and I will expect to be waited on hand and foot and will be eating Loratabs like they are Tic Tacs. I will be unbearable to be around. I will be cranky and evil (even more so then usual). Congratulations to my mother who has also overcome a major dental phobia and went to the DENTIST. She is going to be having some major work soon....I think maybe she might get excited about it when she finds out they will give her pain medication. Mom "Do you want a Darvon?" A Sob sob for my sister who had a root canal the other day and then the same day the tooth that had the root canal done BROKE off and she had to have it pulled after all. All that money down the drain! Poor Denise!

Grandchildren: My daughter felt her baby boy kick! Tyson just finished his first session of swim lessons and starts second session next week. I am so glad he is learning to swim. I think all children should learn to swim so they don't end up like me! I went to the mall this week to buy myself a dress and came out of the store with 5 outfits for "Adam", one Fisher Price Aqaurium for the Crib and a pull and play caterpillar.

Shopping for Dresses: Aggggg! It is horrible! No woman should have to go thru this. I tried on many many dresses and figured out pretty quick that I was going to look like crap in everything I tried on. There was one that I particularly liked the style but the material looked like drapery material. I will NEVER find a dress to wear to my neices wedding. I am going to go out and try again next week after I have had a suitable time to recover from the trauma of it all. The mirrors are VERY unkind. J.C. Penneys would certainly sell more dresses if the dressing room had mirrors that reflected the image of Jessica Simpson when gazed into. I need a magic dress, one that will lift, form and conceal.

Dogs: We gave the stupid dog a bath and he STILL stinks. Today when I came home I chased him around with a Febreez bottle. He really runs quite fast. I think I may attach an air freshner to his collar. Here is a picture of the dog that DOES NOT stink! My girl Lizzie. Well not really my girl because she far prefers my husband but I was the one that bought her (he picked her out though). She looks like a giant teddy bear.

Visitor: I had to stop blogging for a while to answer the door and one of the children I use to do daycare for stopped by my house. It was so nice to see her! Every once in awhile some of my daycare children will stop by to say hello! It is nice to know that they remember me and have fond memories of their years at my daycare. I think the last baby I had in my daycare is now 6 years old. It seems like years since I have had my daycare but in fact it has only been about 6 1/2 years. I raised many babies and have seen many children off to their first day of school. I really miss working with children. I would dearly love to be able to stay at home and take care of my grandchildren but that is just not possible (because I need income and I just could not would not charge to take care of my grandchildren) Tyson has asked me many questions about my daycare and he has remarked more then once that he "wishes he could have come to my house then".

Okay I am going to log off now because I have stretched my husbands good will to the breaking point by being on the computer almost all night. Please keep checking back because over the next several weeks we are going to be taking a walk into the past. Beware! Will it be your picture that makes my blog? What kind of pictures do I have in my possession? Hmmmm....we will see......

Be looking next week for the first of many!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Kim

No comments: