Saturday, April 29, 2006

GOAL OBTAINED and BEING MUSHY

I have succesfully completed my training schedule for this week. In fact a day ahead time. I did my 3 mile run today. While not fast I did complete it. I thought about quitting several times but talked myself into slowing it down but not walking...so I made it! I usually take Saturdays off but am trying to switch from Sunday to Saturdays for several reasons: 1. The races are usually on Saturdays, 2. I need to get to Sunday School on time and 3. I need to stay awake during the service. Saturdays are hard for me because I run on Thursday (granted a short one but running nonetheless), and Friday is spinning and boot camp which burns my legs out. But I thought well since all the organized races are usually on a Saturday I should probably get use to it now. My food day has been good so far. My daughter laughed when I told her because she pointed out that was only 9:30 am. I told her that I have managed to screw up my food many many Saturdays well before 9:30 am. Right now I am eating an apple like a good girl and this morning I had oatmeal with apples (not instant...my own homemade). I did open the cubboard and saw Oreos so I quickly slammed the door. So far so good! Well I better get to work...kitchen clean now and off to work on the laundry room...blah I hate housework.
WARNING: MUSHY AND CORNY READ WITH CAUTION!~
Note to my Family as a whole: I love you all and am so grateful for all of you.
To my Children: I love your senses of humor. You make me me laugh and that is a gift! Kendra I am thankful that we are finding our way back to each other. Believe it or not we are very much alike (which is what caused friction when you were young but this will keep us tight in the long run)You are going to be an awesome mother and you are an awesome daughter.....James..you are a determined and focused man...you hold your path steady.... Brad...you are caring man and loving man...you have a strong and tender heart. Brad you a an awesome father and James when your times comes to have a child you too will be an awesome father. You my children are gifted with the compassion, tenderness, loyalty, strength and very important... humor. You love with your entire heart.
Thank you Brad, James and Kendra for I can "count" on my children if I need them. I love you!
To my Children's spouses and soon to be spouse: I am so grateful my children have found you and that you have become a part of our family. It takes a brave person to enter this family willingly. I LOVE you all! You are my children! Lucas: you are always there when I need you...and you NEVER complain....you are my son and I love you...Natalie...I love you...you are my daughter...as with Kendra believe it or not we are very much alike...Tasha...officially entering our family in November...we don't have to wait till November to say you are part of the family..I love you...you are my daughter....the first time you came to a family function you impressed me with your quick wit and inability to be shaken those qualities will serve you well in this family.
To My Grandchildren Both Born and Unborn: I have always wanted to be a grandmother!.Tyson the first time you slipped your small hand into mine to go trick or treating...you had my heart. You are an awesome kid...you make me laugh...and I am so thankful that you are in our lives I may not have been part of your life when you were a baby but I feel like I have loved you your whole life. Carissa...my first granddaughter...no words can express how my heart feels... Adam: you are not here yet but you fill my heart! I am counting the days till I can hold you in my arms.
To my Sisters: I love your loyalty and knowing even if we don't see each other every day that you always "have my back" You make me laugh...laugh...laugh and how lucky am I to have sisters! We fight, we cry, we scream, but we always love each other. I love you.
To my Mother: I love you for supporting me and listening to my endless gabbing about my fitness goals. Because heaven only knows only a Mother's love could tolerate that! I am so glad that you are back in town. And I truely love that I can share my Y experience with you because it is such a big part of my life. You make me feel loved! I love you.
To Sue (My other Mother): Thank you for helping to raise us and loving us like we were your own. What a heart to raise 2 bratty little girls! I love you.
To Mae: I am so grateful that my father married you and brought you to our family. Thank you for taking such good care of my father...we know that was quite a task! We love you and thank you for loving us (and we are a hard bunch to love!). I love you.
To My Grandma Casey: You are a strong woman and you are my role model for strength. I love you and wish that we had gotten to spend more time together when I was growing up. I love you.
To My Neices: I love you. Over the years I have watched you grow up...Amanda you have grown up to be wonderful caring woman, I love you, Amber..you are still young and have a long road yet till adulthood...keep your path steady...you are strong young woman I love you . Abby: you are still a very small girl but think you are going to be quite a magnicient woman, I love you.
To my Husband: I had to save you for last because the best is always saved till last. I love you. We have had a long long journey but we made it and it is worth every tear shed (on both our parts). I love you!

To those of you that are not mentioned it not for lack of love but lack of time. I have to be ready in one hour to go out of town but please know that all my family is in my heart and if even one person was missing it would leave a scar on my heart. I LOVE YOU all!

1 comment:

The Slug said...

That was so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye !!
Woops, have to be careful here, tears are salty and...
You know salt and Slugs don't mix.... OH ...No...
I"M MELTING !!!!HHHHeeelllppppp !!!