Thursday, April 20, 2006

I THOUGHT I COULD..I THOUGHT I COULD.DIDN'T

Sigh....I did not make my goal. Missed it by 2 lousy minutes. 3 miles in 38 minutes. I probably could have made my goal if I did not spend the first 5 minutes warming up by walking. I probably should do my warm up...THEN start my time. Oh well there is always next week. Saturday or Sunday is 4 miles. Tomorrow is spinning and boot camp...then yard sales with my daughter. I am playing hooky from work to go to yard sales. We are in hot pursuit of baby items. I am anxious for my little buddy to get here! Grandma (me) has her house full of baby stuff so ALL my grandbabies can come over and hang out and their Mommas and Papas don't have to drag a bunch of stuff with them. Being Grandma is AWESOME all the love and none of the work!
News of No Interest: We found a litter of wild kittens in our garage. Our dogs were going nuts trying to dig into a cubboard. My husband opened it up and there they were... 5 cute little kittens...eyes not even open. The mother has moved them now because of the dogs. (The dog actually had Momma Cat in his jaws but my husband saved her. She is fine!) At any rate it took her an entire day but she has moved them to (what I hope is) a more secure hiding place.

Wedding Update: My neice's wedding is 2 weeks away. I still have nothing to wear because everything I have tried on I look horrible in. Kendra and I will try looking for a dress tomorrow after yard sales. My neice still does not have her doves. I think her hope is dimming as Denise has stood firm on "Doves are a waste of money".

Phrase of the Day: "That guy has my bunny". Family can you guess who said this, when and what was happening?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Twiggy I seeeeee you too!!!!!