Sunday, April 23, 2006

Unsuccessful.ONCE AGAIN!

This morning's run turned into a jog 1 mile then sprint/walk/jog 3 miles. I could not get my head in the right place. To much drama in my life. I need to get over it and move on! So I will! No more thinking, thinking, thinking! The gloom that is enveloping me needs to go. I need to get back in my "Kim you are wonderful mode" It is horrible for others to have to live with but oh so very good for me! So I am going to chin up....chant "Kim you are awesome" Look at my calendar and realize I have only 1 year to be able to get in shape for the Mini and start RUNNING. Clear my mind, my heart and make my body work! The only tears I want to be shedding are the ones from when my body is screaming "Stop Stop you are torturing me!" So HERE'S TO LIFE AND LIVING...GO KIM GO!

No comments: