Friday, June 16, 2006

Down Down and the Scales Went Lower

Yeah down 2 pounds this week! 18 more to go to hit my Mini Marathan Weight Goal. I need to put a ticker on my blog. Kendra my darling Kendra has gone to run errarnds for her mother. She is fetching me one red or gray tank top (so I do not have to wear the orange) some bananans, one cantalope and some carb controlled yogurt. I plan on having some fruit a couple of hours before the run. I tried on the white tank and it did not look so bad...my husband suggested I get it wet and then put it on. YUCK....you could see thru it AND it clung to all my rolls...Blah...good call on the part of Kendra. She saved me from public humilation. I guess I should say "ADDED" because I think this is going to be a rather humiliating experience as I come jogging in DEAD LAST!

Aunt Denise is on her way home from Vegas. They had a little plane problem. She was stuck in New Jersey because the plane was too heavy so they had to remove some passengers, some paperwork???, and dump some fuel. She is not happy about this...they have assured the passengers that other then that little problem that the plane is safe to fly. Aunt Denise is having flight anxiety...I can't believe she told me this story as she has been trying to get me on a plane and she knows I am deathly afraid of flying. Boy has she blown her progress she had started to make with me and flying issue.

2 comments:

m said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are amazing to lose so much weight!

My advice on running a 10k in the heat, drink lots of water beforehand. Have gatorade when finsished (some races are so unorganized ... at one I had to lug cases of water for other runners) Eat a bannana and some kind of carb beforehand (bagel and peanut butter)

Best of luck. You will do great! Can't wait to see your time.

Oh and I'm huge in the middle and finding running tops sucks. The industry must all think we are a size 6 with no breasts.

The Slug said...

We forgive yor wrong post, cause YUONS be getin old !! hahaaaa
BTW...What is a
geedubcpa??? I figured out the cpa part, but what is the rest???