Thursday, June 22, 2006

I AM A GOOD GOOD GIRL

Yes, I am SO PROUD of myself. I did 3.30 miles running (no stopping and walking) in the heat and humidty. I warmed up by walking .30 miles then ran the 3.30 for a total of 3.60. I thought it was 3 1/2 but after checking my map (which I think is WRONG AGAIN) it is only 3.30 but Yeah ME! It was so very humid and my first thought was that I should go back in and work on the treadmill and then I thought it was that very same attitude that caused me to suffer on the 10k. So out I went and I lived! Breathing not great but somewhat under control. Had to change my shirt when I came back in because I was dripping wet...but I FINISHED and NO WALKING, granted I did not break any speed records but that is okay because I overcame a BIG mental hurdle. After Saturday's "Learning Experience" I thought I was back to square one but I did good!

Updates:
Food: NO pretzels yesterday and none so far today! I feel thinner already!

Aunt Denise's Poker Addiction: Denise tells me while she was in Vegas she considered "Going all in" on a hand and throwing in her kids/house as well. But she figured she would probably win and then she would get the other person's kids and house as well! So she refrained! She should have bet Mom's critters...surely one half wild cat and two ugly ferrets are worth something?

Baby Susan: Susie and I are going to Florida in November to see Jamie and Tasha get married. I am so excited not only to see my son and Tasha get married but also because I will be getting the heck out of Dodge. I am seriously in need of some fun fun fun.

Dental: My dentist says "Nice nice nice" when doing a final check after my bone graft. What a good feeling to hear that. The next side will be done the first week of January.

Have good day! Tyson I will be checking my schedule to see if we can squeeze that movie in soon!!!

Bathing Suit: It is HERE. The mail lady brought it during my lunch time. I am so excited! I can't wait to try it on. I hope it lives up to my expectations. I am assuming that this is a suit of miracles and I will look like Jessica Simpson with it on! I will keep you posted on that!

1 comment:

SRR said...

Pictures please of that suit! I just love new clothes! And kudos to you on your run! You are doing grrreat!! My food vice lately...TRAIL MIX!! Take it AWAY, please!!!