Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Level of Self Acceptance

After a week of beating myself up mentally. I have come to a level of self acceptance. I am not okay with where I am in fitness and weightloss but I realize that I am on the right track. Two years ago I could barely walk around the block and I would get winded walking up the 12 steps to the post office so this is just another leg of the journey that may take a little more effort to get thru. Thank you so much everyone for your encouragement. I will carry on!

Swim Suit: My new swim suit is still not here! So another week of gym shorts and tank in the pool. My problem is that I have built up this suit to be a healer of fatness. I am think I am going to be sorely dissappointed when I try it on! Listen for the shrieks for I am sure you shall here them.

Food: Having pretzel withdrawls and I can't stop eating watermelon. I have decided that all the sodium in pretzels is not good for me! My usual snack is pretzels in the morning and in the afternoon. I love love love pretzels. My mouth was watering yesterday and I thought I was going to pass out from the withdrawls but managed to have a only 1 snack of pretzels. They sit in the break room and taunt me with their delicious salty crunchiness. Today I am going the whole way...NO PRETZELS. Now that I read that it is funny because I use to feel that way about lots of food. Now I have two vices...pretzels and cereal....I have come along way from a woman that use to sit down and eat the industrial size bag of M&Ms in one sitting. Matter of fact I could eat industrial size bags of LOTS of things, Cheese Nips, Bacon Crackers, Pork Rinds, Chicken and Biscuit Crackers....hmmmm I guess I can see why I once weight 289 pounds. I still have the huge appetite...nothing changed there...I just fill me up with things I can eat LOTS of.

Well time to go to swimming! I read an article about doing the freestyle...hope I can remember all that stuff. The poor lifeguard tries to give me instruction...I think I am a lost cause.

2 comments:

SRR said...

How amazing are YOU? Going from the junk you ate to pretzels!! And dropping all that weight!! You are fabulous and yes...an inspiration! Keep at it!

Virginia said...

Tyson really said all of that???He is a genius!!!As for pretzels, you can have mine...I will take Heath Bites...a new cruch covered with chocalate...I cannot indulge in very many ...they put POUNDS on!!!