Saturday, June 17, 2006

HOT HOT HOT

It was hot hot hot...10k average pace 12.01 per mile. 1 hour 14 minutes time. I had to walk, jog, sprint etc...I got myself so freaked out in the beginning that I could not breath and could not adequately control my breath the entire time. I consider this a learning experience and next year I WILL KICK BUTT. I did not come in last but almost. 2 woman quit behind me and and one man was about 1/4 mile behind me. Next time when I pray I need to NOT say "Please please don't let me be last" Because I was not. What I need to say is "Please please please let me be in the middle of the pack" I will do better in October when I do the pumpkin push...it is in October so it should be cool....MAN was I HOT TODAY. I am going to train train train...look out Pumpkin Push because I am going to kick butt.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! You rock!

m said...

Fantastic. You finished and did not quit. Now you have a base time to work off of.

Great job.

The Slug said...

I'm so proud of you !!!